Thursday, January 29, 2009

Baby Boy!




We are so excited to annouce that we are having a BOY! I was sure that we were having a boy months before we found out. I have been craving doritos chips and anything salty and crunchy. I am now six months along and feeling him kick and move around all day long. We are still on schdeule to deliver this kid on May 8, 2009. I hope that he comes on time and not before because Gordon will finish finals at the University of Utah on May 7! I will just have to relax and see what happens. We are excited to become parents but I worry that we have no idea what we are getting ourselves into. We look forward to the new challenges this will bring o our lives. I also included a photo of my new curves!

1 comment:

Ty and Whit said...

Hey Courtney!! It's Whitney Taylor from highscool drill! I found your blog off of Julianne! I'm so excited for you to be a mom!! It's the best and don't worry I still don't know what I'm doing:) Little boys are the best! Do you have a name picked out?