Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Time

Gordon and me are expecting a big surprise. We are having a baby! I am due May 8, 2009. We will go to the doctor on December 22 to find out the gender of our little package. I think it is a boy because I keep dreaming about baby boys, plus that is my hunch. Gordon has been bugging me because whenever I say that he says well you have a 50% chance. I think I am more intune then just a percentage, it is my body we are talking about here! But I will be happy either way becasue I want several children and it does not really matter to me how we get started as long as we end up with at least one of each! I am so excited to be a mom and excited that we are making some sacrifices so that I can stay home. We will be poor but I am sure we will be happy and healthy. Merry Christmas to all!

1 comment:

Tara said...

hey cute court! How the heck are you? My mom said you were expecting, congrats your going to be such a cute mommy!